Sunday 4 November 2012

In The Beginning...

Well, Football Manage 2013 has downloaded, I'm setting up a database as I type this so here's a run through of how this is going to work;

I've decided I'm going to start at Coventry City in the Npower League 1 as a manager with no past experience, i'm probably going to have to re learn a lot of the features of this game, so bare with me.

The database has finished it's business so here we are:

Having had a quick breeze through the initial discussions with the chairman and my assistant I've come to my team report, this is what i'm going to be working with this season.
From looking at this I already know I'm going to be slimming my midfield down and buying myself a few quality strikers.
The two main things I've noticed so far are that Football Manager has changed a lot since i last played and that my wage and transfer budget are going to be a problem. As a fan i already knew that the club had issues with finances, but looking at the three pictures that will follow, it is clear that I'm going to have a real issue building on this squad without getting rid of a fair few players.
So this is my wage and transfer budget, I'm obviously going to be trawling through the free transfer market this year.
This here shows where my wage budget is going, i have about £3,000 a week left, which obviously isn't a lot.



The main things i was interested to see here was that the club has lost £35k in the 0 in-game hours I have been playing, and that the club owes £30m which has to be payed back in 2 years, so I'm going to be having no fun in my first few seasons with buying big money players.


No comments:

Post a Comment